Goals of the Graduate School
- Demonstrate a pattern of spiritual growth and commitment to ministry
- Formulate a position on the scriptural teaching related to the great doctrines of the faith, both from an exegetical and systematic approach
- Develop a worldview by which to encounter and evaluate competitive worldviews
- Analyze, interpret, organize, and evaluate information
- Conduct scholarly research and communicate findings
- Implement a biblical and theological philosophy of ministry for service within the BBFI
- Develop and evaluate strategies to reach out to the lost world, plant and build churches, and organize the ministries of the local church
- Develop and present expository materials using the biblical languages
- Disciple, counsel, and care for individuals and families using biblical principles.
The Graduate School will fulfill these goals by preparing graduates for the ministry of pastor, missionary, pastoral counselor, church staff, and lay leader.