Division of Biblical Studies:
The Bible/Theology Department provides courses for every program offered at BBC. All students are required to take the Bible/Theology courses designated as core curriculum. Other Bible/Theology courses are offered to fulfill the requirements of their specific programs.
Upon completion of the curriculum, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of biblical content as the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the content and interrelationships of the individual biblical doctrines.
- Utilize the principles of literal, grammatical and historical interpretation of Scripture for a proper understanding of truth.
- Integrate the principles of interpretation in the development of a sound and consistent system of theology.
- Comprehend and apply the truth of Scripture to all areas of faith and practice.
- Develop a personal set of values through consistent interpretation and practical application of Scripture.
- Apply the biblical principles learned in both the development of an effective ministry and in personal living.